The kids went out o enjoy some summer showers. Faith just looked so adorable, I had to follow her around for a bit and snap some memories of this little Cutes.
She ran around playing with one of our little neighbor girls, Kacey, while the older kids combined all their umbrellas and took turns jumping off the picnic table convinced that they were going to take off up into the air like Mary Poppins. :)
At one point, I turned around and Faith wasn't any where in view. I got nervous and started roaming the cul de sac looking for her. After little time, I started walking toward Kacey's house and found that she had just invited herself into their house, opening their front door and walking in, and was now exiting their house with a little toy push car! Although Kacey's mother assured me she was no hindrance, I was so embarrassed and gave her a good talk about that one!
No comments:
Post a Comment