We moved Miles into the girls' room so all three kids are in the same room together. We put a big desk in Miles's old room so that Chris can have somewhere to study and work on homework and stuff. Lydia and Faith were sharing a little toddler bed for a long time and Miles was sleeping on the old crib/toddler bed. We were finally able to purchase them some bunk beds and they have really enjoyed them. Miles sleeps on top and Lydia sleeps in the full bed on bottom. Faith sleeps in Lydia's old toddler bed. Their room has taken a major hit on free space (it's like all BED), but they all seem to be just fine in there.
An example of Lydia's thoughtfulness. She made this 'frisbee' for Miles. Why? Just to give Miles a cool toy to play with....
Faith E. can shake those hips and she loves to groove it (all of our kids do).
Begged me to cut her beautiful hair off. It has been nice because doing it in mornings has been much easier now, but I sure loved her beautiful long locks!
These children are really quite musical. They all sat down at the piano and played songs with each other as well as one at a time.
I can't remember exactly why I took this picture....other than maybe to show that our days are never perfect....? I think I may have taken a picture so that Lydia could understand that it's ok when we make mistakes or messes, and we can laugh about most of them.

No comments:
Post a Comment