Friday, May 6, 2016

February Phone Memories....

So it is really difficult to keep my pictures all in the right places now that I have a small point and shoot, a DSLR and my phone camera. I want to keep all the moments and memories, but it's hard to put them all in order and what not. So I at least sorted them by month, so these are all the photos on my phone from February that I'd like to include in the journal. 


Icicles hanging over our garage. We didn't experience these last year, but they have been highly prvelant this year! 

 Hadn't heard from them for a while so I went to check on them. I love it when I peek on well behaved children! :) Makes me feel so accomplished.

 GET IN YOU OWN BEDS!!! ;) I actually really do enjoy snuggling up with them, but when all three come in our bed at once....I have a hard time with that and usually end up just going to lay on the couch. 

 All for the sake of "hiding from Mom"....couldn't you just hide in the bath tub!? 


 Some snaps from our girls' skate night.




 Well good morning Princess! :) 

 I told Lydia we were going to get bunk beds so that Faith can have this bed all to herself and not have to share it with wild sleeper Lydia. Lydia said, "I don't move around in the night! I go to sleep like this (laying straight with head on pillow) and I wake up like this (same way)." I laughed. She didn't believe me. Proof. Poor Faith E. 

 Another beautiful quiet moment. They were pretending to be on a boat here. It's ironic that she loves to read and read to them....unless...I ask her to.


No comments:

Post a Comment