
I am still not sure I ever got around to posting the progress of this fun project we took on this summer. Chris and I (of course mostly Chris) built this in th tree in our back yard for the kids. It has been very well used and we only hope it will hold through the winter. I just love this view from my window in the late summer days. The sun shines through the leaves on the tree so warmly and the wood on the tree and tree house just look so inviting in the sunshine. It is one of my favorite times of the day just because I can watch this out my back window and ponder on the blessings in life that I enjoy at this time of my life. I think about how much is going on and how imperfect everything is and yet it really can seem almost perfect at times and those moments rejuvenate the soul! So I just breathe it in and do my best to solidify those moments in my mind so that I may draw them back in times of distress and anxiety.
No comments:
Post a Comment