This little cutie had one cute little party. It was called Munchkins and Muffins. Glad we got to go and celebrate with Becky and Matt and Esther. It was a lot of fun. Esther is just an adorable little thing and I love her!
Brindy, I just spent some time catching up on your life through the blog! I am so glad you're still writing... I need to be better, it is so fun to see what you are up to! Your fam is just adorable. And this Esther!! My goodness. Keep it up, I"ll be back for more!!!!
Brindy, I just spent some time catching up on your life through the blog! I am so glad you're still writing... I need to be better, it is so fun to see what you are up to! Your fam is just adorable. And this Esther!! My goodness. Keep it up, I"ll be back for more!!!!
ReplyDelete