Saturday, November 21, 2015

8+1=9


I am so in love with the sweet man that I get to call my husband! I wanted to do something really special this year for our anniversary, that is...something really special that costs little to NO money. He's been working so hard and going to school and he needed a break. I was a little worried about it, but I arranged it so that he would have the day off, without him knowing! He went to school like normal that morning. Becky came up to watch our kids for the afternoon. Zack went and picked Chris up like normal from school, except he handed Chris a note and dropped him off at the park where I would meet him with our lunch. I brought Bocci Ball and we enjoyed a romantic, slow, child free, diaper free, whining free, crying free, and sibling bicker free picnic at the park. The weather was perfect, the food was yummy, the park was not crowded at all, in fact there were very few people there entirely! We even got to lay on the blanket and take a little snooze in the warm sunlight.

We took our own sweet time finishing up. We went home and changed our clothes for a session at the temple. After ward we tried a new restaurant. It's right here in Logan, near main street. I had driven past it several times and admired it, thinking I really want to try that place some time. It was delightful and delicious! Little pricey, but I really really liked it! Chris wasn't as impressed, but agreed that it was good. It was a fun fun day and was exactly what we both needed! I'm so glad it all worked out well and I am just so glad I am the girl to have had 9 years with this amazing guy. We make a pretty good team, babe! How about another year or two? ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment