Monday, January 4, 2016

Little Helpful Hands


It was an ordinary Sunday morning and these little monsters wanted to help me make some muffins. Sometimes I sigh to myself when they want to help (not that I don't love it when they help, it is just difficult and most Moms should understand what I'm talking about....) but this time I couldn't help but invite the messy messy helpful little sticky fingers that kept licking the batter! And lo and behold the muffins still tasted great and were beautiful. Experiences like these remind me that I worry too much about small stuff a lot of the time. Is it really going to hurt if some of the batter ends up on the cupboard, floor or clothes? Will it really be terrible if the muffin pan has to be wiped clean before baking? Just let go of those silly conceptions of perfection and LET THEM HELP! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment