The Bennetts have really made an effort to get together more often this year, which really has been a great thing! We have all grown a little closer I think through it all and I really appreciate those who made it successful even when it might have been a little inconvenient. We got together for dinner and games and a gift exchange at the Masner's house. I was asked to bring a veggie tray. I thought that's what I brought until I got there and realized I didn't bring a tray or veggie dip...just some veggies that still needed to be cut up....Being in the kitchen with Kelly is quite intimidating as it is. She is always making healthy things and uses organic products and all that, so sometimes I worry that she is secretly turning her nose up at me when I cook or anything (I know she would never, she is far to better of a person, but I worry about stuff like that....)
We partook of some delicious soup that she made and some rolls in order to tie us over for when Brent and Debbie arrived with some more rolls and a ham. ....a few hours later, they still weren't there so we called and found out that they had decided not to come....Kayla and David supposedly started driving and the weather was too bad so they turned around and went back home. (It was clear just about the whole afternoon....) We missed them, but we still had a wonderful time. Good laughs were made with our white elephant gift exchange in which we were happy to have received Light Bulbs (we really, truly were in need of light bulbs!) and a Gossner-opoly game. After the Wrights left, we put our kids down for bed and us adults laughed and giggled while we challenged each other to complete complicated yoga poses! Hil.Air.E.Us.
I am not quite sure why I didn't get any pictures of the Masner crew. Kinda bummed about that, but next time I guess.
These "big cousins" were just so cute with my little ones. They had such a great time!
These boys out playing football with my Miles just melted my heart.









No comments:
Post a Comment