These are some pictures that were on my phone and I just barely got around to uploading them onto the computer, so they are most likely out of order. I didn't want to lose the memories though.
Swimming at our Sky Terrace pool.
It was always quite an adventure taking these three little crazies to the pool by myself! But they were really good and I loved it!
Chris got his acceptance letter and we decided to move!
Miles drew on the stairs with permanent marker (I must have left out after labeling some moving boxes...)
Found this old camera while packing and I thought Lydia would have fun taking pictures on our long trip ahead! She was SO excited. (I was so sad when we soon found that there was something wrong with it and the batteries literally would only last for about two pictures..)






No comments:
Post a Comment