Wednesday, November 5, 2014

More mobile photos

Summer night hot dog roast and s'mores with pregnant Aunt Becky at Grandma and Grandpa's house. 

 Faith thinks it is so funny to hide under our bed and play peek-a-boo. 

 I left her in the kitchen with a snack, went into the other room and after a while I noticed it got really quiet. I rushed in to check on her, concerned, and found her like this. Zonked! 

 Homemade fudgesicles (pudding bars).... I thought they were actually pretty gross.

 Lydia's favorite past time, singing at the top of her lungs and pretending something or other.

 Grandma and Grandpa's wore her out. 

 Not sure why I took this picture...?


 Love taking silly pictures with my little stinker. 

 The cutest little gentleman picked these for me, "These are for you Mama." My little Miles. 

 Wow! Are these little cuddle bugs cute or what!? 

 Little bike ride with my Munch during nap time. 

 Went on a little hike with our neighbors. It was really fun! 

 Caught a cute little frog. 


 Miles truly loves his horse. He is a cowboy at heart! 


 Packing up our little place was quite a process. 

 That happened. 


 Lydia is always such a good little helper. I thought this scene was just too cute! 


 Faith's favorite thing is to empty the little cupboard behind that curtain. She especially likes the stack of plates. 

 Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A. 

 Did I mention that packing with an eleven month old is near impossible! 
kleenex boxes emptied. Comet spilled all over floor. Boxes emptied as quickly as I can pack them, etc. 

 Chris came home one day with this little set for Lydia. Miles has taken a fancy to it, however...and he's not too bad! 


 Swimming and games in the park with Gelvins and friends. 

 Nic cut and colored my hair before we move. Dark with a little bit of lighter color on the ends. 
 Faith's trademark face. 

 Picture to show Chris how it looked...


 I just LOVE retrieving my babies from their naps! They always wake up so happy and excited to see me! This particular day she just wrapped her cute little arms around my neck and squeezed me, I just wanted to remember what a beautiful moment this was. 





William and Miles are the best of buds! How we will miss them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment