It took Faith several mouth fulls before she finally decided sand wasn't that great to eat..
Had a WONDERFUL time at the Montclair Dolphin Beach with Lauren, Kyla, and the Douglas family. We swam and played for hours! There was a dock there that stood about four feet off the water that kids could jump off of. Both Lydia and Miles swam out there (Miles had a little assistance from me and always with his crab vest on), climbed up that ladder and jumped right off of that thing, no coaxing from me and no hesitation whatsoever! I was amazed at Miles! I thought for sure he would get scared once he got up there, but he didn't at all! He just jumped right in, and of course, wanted to do it over and over again. Lydia ended up getting 'saved' by the life guard...but was fine (she just slipped out of the tube she was swimming with). The babies cooperated well enough :) and I came home with quite the sunburn on my back, war wounds for proof of a good time....I did apply sunscreen, just not well enough on my back.
No comments:
Post a Comment