Sunday, July 6, 2014

Air and Space Museum + lunch with Grandpa


Miles LOVED driving the airplane, as did Lydia. 

Inside the mock Space Station

I just love this picture of Miles and Grandma. Grandma was his buddy through the museum. If he couldn't see her, he'd ask where "damma" went!? 
We went around and around and around taking our turn on the this airplane and then waiting in line again for it. This was their favorite thing out of the museum. 
I took the kids in to DC for a day. I thought it would be fun to go see the Air and Space Museum again before we move to UT. Lydia and I have been trying to learn a little about space and the planets, so I thought it would be fun, and Miles is into airplanes right now. We invited Grandma to go with us and we got to eat lunch with Grandpa. It was really a fun day! Everything worked out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment