Thursday, March 20, 2014

7 Months Faith Girl


My little Faith E. is 7 months now! She is finally rolling over freely. She is still a little weak on the sitting thing, but she's getting the hang of it! It is so fun to watch her grow and to see her and her older brother and sister interact! I love it. She has really brought the "mom" out of me and I am so grateful to her for it. She has yet to cut her first teeth. She is becoming a fun little chatter box and I could never get too much of those little baby chatters! She smiles at just about everything and sometimes she smiles at nothing. She is extremely mellow tempered and cuddles and plays; just the kind of baby any one would ever ask for!
She is definitely my biggest spitter! She razzes her lips and toots her tongue and sprays her drools everywhere! She doesn't just pull hair, she likes to lick and chew on it. She goes to sleep without a pacifier or her thumb, but she licks her blankets or her bed or a stuffed animal. We have found that she is much more content sleeping on her tummy! She wasn't terrible on her back, but now that she can roll over, I think she prefers her tummy. She goes to sleep much faster and easier when you lay her on her tummy and pat her back. She has now tried peas, carrots, sweet potatoes, squash, bananas, and green beans, and pears. I think the sweet potatoes might have been her favorite so far.

At her last appointment (2/24/14), she weighed in at 16 lbs. which is 30th percentile. Height was 26.5 in. which is 45 percentile and her head is small like Lydia's. She handled her shots like a champ! She had three shots and did not even shed a tear until the third one! I was amazed.


No comments:

Post a Comment