Oh! This little boy has his Mama's heart for sure!! He is a sincere, tender heart and I just soak up every second I get with him...almost :) He is beginning to be a stubborn little stinker over certain things, but he is such a cutie with his sisters and adores them, both of them! Whenever he encounters something enjoyable or exciting, the first thing he does is look for Lydia to make sure she gets to enjoy it too. He definitely watches out for those girls and Lydia watches out for him too. The other day we were at McDonalds and they were playing in the playground. Another little boy, who had some obvious disabilities decided to give Miles a BIG hug and ended up just laying on top of him....I was trying to tell the boy nicely to get off when Lydia noticed the scene and did not hesitate by pushing (not meanly) the boy off and "Hey! Get off my little brother!" It was cute.


No comments:
Post a Comment