Some people get so bitter about Valentine's Day and get hung up on all the mushy stuff that is advertised and what not. I just love Valentine's Day because I think it is a celebration of love! Love for anyone, not just your sweetheart (but yes, most definitely your sweetheart too)! I remember my Mom doing fun little things for Valentine's Day and so I guess I kind of feel like it is something special, a day to openly show your love for those close to you. I, personally, have four very specific Valentines this year (and, bummer, I didn't even get a picture of my Sweetheart!!).
With Lydia's tea party being on Valentine's Day, we just had fun decorating for it that morning and getting all dressed in pink for the day.
Took some really cute pictures of Faith with some pink pearls! She was ready to join the tea party...too bad she slept through the whole thing...(not too bad, that was fully intentional!) She is just a fun little gal!
Yep! Definitely one of my Valentines!
![]() |
| Be my Valentine 2014 |
| "More Please." "Well yes my good lady..." |
![]() |
| "Awe, kisses....from my sister....stop...." |
Happy Valentine's Day






No comments:
Post a Comment