Sunday, June 23, 2013

Little Handsome Little

thinks it's hilarious to put food on his head.

He looked so cute with this huge apple! He loves fruit!
tryin out the swings...he's feels pretty neutral toward them I think.

Just havin a seat.
First time Trampolining. He LOVES it!


notice huge cicada in bottom right

Saying "cheese" for the camera....in his hill billy outfit :)




 We've moved Miles into his new bigger boy car seat! He's getting so big and more and more handsome every day! Some things that interest him right now are:

buckles (trying to do them himself)
fruit
brushing his teeth
chips
Dancing/music
He understands SO much now and communicates pretty well with sign (he has an adorable sign for Please)
Starting to say words: Ma-ma (it is precious), DaDa, Grandpa (BanPa), Cracker (CaCa), Uh-Oh, Ball (Bah), Hot (he just says AH, and puts his hand up in a "stop like" motion)
Climbing on things
Outside
Water (washing his hands, playing in water, drinking water)
Jumping on the trampoline
Balls
The piano
Cars
figurines (animals, Lydia's princesses, game pieces, magnets, pretty much any little figures)
Walking down the stairs, forward, instead of crawling backward (he is so determined to do this)
Animal sounds (pig, cow, monkey, lion)
He totally cheeses it now when I pull the camera out
TV shows and the IPad
tickling (you tell him to go tickle someone and he will sneak after them with his hands out scrunching up his fingers to "tickle")


He is certainly a joy. Extremely sweet and compassionate, but is developing quite a temper! Definitely loves his Mama (which I will not complain about!). He gets excited when Daddy comes home and rushes in to give Lydia hugs in the morning. We love his funny little ways, his singing and jabbering and sometimes I want so badly to freeze time, and then I remember that if I did that, I'd be pregnant forever...not cool. So we will rethink freezing time after this baby is born...maybe.... haha



No comments:

Post a Comment