Mother's Day 2013
 |
| What a pretty face! I am disappointed that I did not get a single picture with my two little sweet ones on Mother's Day, but just shows we were having so much fun, right? |
Chris was so excited to give me his gift that he couldn't actually wait for Sunday (he never can wait...). He got me a new small point and shoot camera so that I can preserve my DSLR for bigger projects and shoots. It is so much more portable and great for little outings with my kids or picture moments at home. Mother's Day, itself, was nice. It was rather embarrassing at church. I am now the Primary Chorister and was told that men would be filling in for all the women in primary so that they could attend Relief Society. Don't ask me why it did not occur to me that I would still have to prepare something for the Second Hour of church (Junior Primary singing time...) and that I would only get a break from Senior Primary Singing time...So I obviously took my "break" and did not prepare a thing for either! Got to church and panicked! hahah Luckily the man that filled in for me in Senior Primary had a little fish pond that I snatched and used for Junior Primary as well. Worked out fine, but I sure felt silly though.
No comments:
Post a Comment