Monday, March 18, 2013

Motherhood at its Best

I have written about this kid and his sleeping issues slightly. He just is not the best sleeper. He HATES blankets and will, literally, INSTANTLY, kick them off if you try and put one over him. And yet he hates footie pajamas also...so I think this must be why he likes to sleep next to people...because he must be cold all the time! He is getting better and will sleep most of the night in his own bed now. I finally have found a routine that works pretty well. He takes a morning nap around 10:00, I go rock him at 10:00 and he is usually asleep within 10 minutes and I can lay him down in his crib. Then again between 1:30 and 2:00, I do the same thing. And at night, I give him one more bottle and then do the same thing and it has been working well. He usually wakes up a couple of times through the night, but it is much better than he has been. And when I get to see this handsome little face snuggled up on my chest like this, it's all worth it.... love.

No comments:

Post a Comment