I tried to take pictures to document the things he is up to now:
PIANO
![]() |
| discovered the piano, and, of course, loves it. |
DRAWERS
Drawers are his new best friend! He cannot stay out of these two bottom drawers in the kitchen, the two drawers in the bathroom, and his dresser drawers when I have them open. He is fast and notices when I am getting his clothes out. He rushes over and immediately starts yanking clothes out of the drawer and throwing them on the floor.
I've tried to keep these drawers Miles safe, but he found a pizza cutter in there the other day. He dropped it right on his little toes and it gave him a little cut...it wasn't anything serious, but he fussed, whined, and pulled at his toes for a few minutes before being distracted with something else.
He thinks it is just the funnest thing ever.
FEETSIES
OUTDOORS
| One of the first sunny Spring days. It was quite enjoyable sitting on a blanket and letting Miles crawl around, discovering all sorts of new things. |
LYDIA
He absolutely adores his sister. She tortures him and pesters him to death, but he still goes back for more with her!
She is so so rough, but he sure seems to enjoy it! It really will be interesting to see the change in roles in a few short months when he learns how to walk and gets stronger than he is now.
He can now traverse the stairs up AND down. And he loves doing it too.
BEING HANDSOME
![]() |
| Miles Matthew 11 Months |
![]() |
| He shoots his hand up like this when you say "Hooray!" |
![]() |
| Sayin "Please." (except he rarely does this when it counts...." |
He loves Clapping. He has got some rhythm too. He claps right on beat usually and I love watching him clap without music because he does a clap and then swings his arms behind him and then claps again and does that several times. Or sometimes he will clap and then slap his hands on his legs or his tray or something and then clap again, then slap, etc. It is very cute! I love it!
![]() |
| I just love looking at this one. He started rocking the chair and tipped over not even two seconds after getting this shot. |
He has discovered what fun balls can be. He pushes them around in front of him as he crawls, throws them, and rolls them back and forth. He also now knows how to play with them and his little table we got him for Christmas. He knows where to look for them when they roll down the legs and where to put them to funnel down the hole.
I just love all of his facial expressions. The one on the upper right corner is not a crying, mad face; it's more of a whiney, crinkle up his face face. I like it because it shows his big teethies!
Still obsessed with electronics. Computers, phones, buttons, remote controls, etc.
![]() |
| His smile is absolutely adorable. Some day (far away!), he will charm more than just his mother with this grin.... |













I've said it before and I'll probably say it many more times...but this little guy is ADORABLE!!!! He is just so dang cute he makes me smile just to look at him. And he is so full of boyness!! I wish I could see and hold him for reals!!!
ReplyDelete