Monday, March 18, 2013

St. Patrick's Day

One time a stranger came up to me and insisted that I was Irish. I was ok with that because I have always had a liking for Ireland. I can't wait for my sister to visit there this summer so she can tell me all about it and scope it all out for when I get to go there some day. I have always liked doing fun little things for St. Patrick's Day, maybe it's because I am so fond of the color green...?


We had a fun little play date with Lydia's friend Hallie, and I came up with this cute little craft made with marshmallows. They enjoyed doing it mostly because they got to eat them while they made it.

They looked so cute in their green (and purple...).

It is SO terribly difficult to get one good picture of every both of the together. It's either good of one or the other, but rarely both at the same time.

...Like this one....I love it of me and Miles, but why couldn't Lydia be holding her pose for 15 minutes straight....? Come on she IS 4 now....? hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment