Lydia and I got to go on a little Mother Daughter Date. She won a free meal at Cheeseburger Paradise a long time ago for dancing at one of the high school volleyball games (the chicken dance). So we finally got to go. She had a blast and enjoyed her ice cream with sprinkles and the umbrella that came in her drink. It was great to spend some time with just her.
As we were leaving she noticed the big, bright chairs and got such a kick out of them. She wanted her picture on each of them before we left.

Yep. She's a ham.
She got a little hair styling kit for her birthday and she enjoys doing my hair. I usually love it, but there are definitely times that I don't.
She has, on more than one occasion, made herself a creative bed. I have made the mistake of not noticing what it was and either picked it up or, or when she comes to our bed in the middle of the night, and I notice it after a while, I return her to the wrong "bed" and she scolds me in the morning. This was one of my favorites of her bed creations. A laundry basket full of clean laundry that I hadn't folded yet...a curtain, and Miles's crib mattress on top. I went to retrieve the basket so I could fold the clothes before I went to bed and she was fast asleep.Trying on Daddy's shoes....
Getting embarrassed because she as walking funny...
Just being silly for the camera now....




Lydia is such a pretty little girl and Miles is darling! Hope you are doing well.
ReplyDelete