Sunday, March 17, 2013

Snow Day 2013

 We finally had a somewhat substantial snow storm! We were able to go out and play in the snow for a little bit. Unfortunately, Lydia had little to no snow clothing....so our playing didn't last for long. But we were able to have a good time, make a memory, and a snowman too! We even fit in one sled down the hill in the backyard.




soaked up to her thighs...I was so hesitant to buy her some snow pants for her to wear only once.

Miles missing Momma and Lydia from inside....


Our little snowman! We never got to add his details...sorry dude.
We came inside and had a hot chocolate party with Lydia's little tea set. We even had some yummy banana bread that I made that morning!


yummy hot chocolate...and don't mind my crazy snow hair.

She was very tickled to have a "real picnic".

sip sip sip.....and....
Ahhhhhh....warm and comfy!


I'm sure she will beg for this every time we have a pretend tea party now, but it was worth the memory, and seeing her smile and excitement over such a little thing. 

1 comment:

  1. AWWWWW....I wanna come to your tea party next time. I'll even bring warm cookies!!

    ReplyDelete