Bounce N' Slide
We went to the indoor bounce house all together on Saturday. It was great! Enjoyed by all, from 1-32 yrs. :) Lydia loved racing (except it's kina tricky to do with other people on the equipment too..) and hangin with Aunt Rachel.
As we were getting ready to leave, I turned around from putting my shoes on and found this! What the? Lydia!? Hahaha
Becky, Rachel and I took Lydia out ice skating with us on Saturday evening. It was so so so fun. We ended up getting out a little later than I had planned, so I was nervous about even going, but I'm so glad we went any way. Lydia had a great time and she was so adorable as she just trudged along and didn't give up. I was so proud of her. She felt special and happy, just what I wanted for my sweet little 7 year old.
Party Games
Rachel's birthday was this weekend too, so it was fun to celebrate both her and Lydia. She brought a bunch of cute Valentine Minute to Win it Games to play with the kids. They loved it! I think the Marshmallow Drop was a favorite!
Marshmallow Drop:
Formal Attire:
Photo Booth
Rachel also brought her Valentine photo booth for some dress up fun photos with the kids. Lydia was actually in somewhat of a "mood" the whole day (probably from the late night ice skating....), so it was rough getting any enthusiasm from her.
These two are just too cute. They really do handle each other pretty well. I'm so grateful for Shaylie's patience and gentle nature.
Pinata
I spent days making this pinata for Lydia. All she requested for her birthday was a pinata and chocolate cake. She had a beautiful birthday weekend. What a love filled life to celebrate in that little Munch of ours! She is vivacious and incredibly thoughtful. She and I also got to sing in Sacrament that day with Rachel (on violin) and Matthew (on piano) accompanying us. We sang "Because I Have Been Given Much". Lydia was a little disappointed because she forgot the words once on the first verse, but she did fantastic and I am so proud of her!
Gifts
Everyone was so sweet to bring Lydia a gift and to help make her feel so loved.
Cake
I'm kind of addicted to this cake. I made it for Chris's birthday too, so when Lydia wanted chocolate cake, I was so excited for another excuse to make this one! It turned out really good!




No comments:
Post a Comment