Sunday, May 8, 2016

Easter 2016

A reason to celebrate the life and sacrifice of Jesus Christ! Hallelujah! Every time I sit down with my family for dinner, wake up next to my wonderful husband, kiss my children's cheeks after they've fallen asleep, I thank my Savior for the sacrifice that He made so that I can enjoy the joys of life and experience the sorrows without having to live in them forever. He lives again and I look forward to the day I will meet with Him. 

Coloring Easter Eggs;
always a favorite at our house. 


 We spent Easter afternoon at Aunt Kayla's and Uncle David's house with Grandma and Grandpa Bennett. They had a fun little Egg Hunt set up for the kids in the house (the weather was questionable...). Each of the kids enjoyed it thoroughly and had a great time searching for eggs to fill their baskets.










Let the hunt begin!  





Lydia is growing into a posing, spunky little gal with many many ideas of her own. She looked so cute in her new Easter dress. Watching her run around and screech and sqwak as she searched and found eggs was quite entertaining.  





Miles is such a sweet little guy and found his eggs so reserved and yet not shy of excitement. He is a joy. He and Faith actually got the same shoes for Easter (just boy version and girl version). They are now really close to the same size! 









 I love her new Easter dress and her new shoes. She is just an adorable little girl and her personality is so so silly! I just love this little lady so so much! 

 They were each very happy with their treat filled baskets! Aunt Kayla and Grandma were very generous with the sugar.....


 I still have to stop when I look at this photo and ask myself if this really is MY family! I just can't believe to be in this life right now. Those children and that husband of mine are more than I ever could have dreamed of! 







 Oh! How I love this Cutes!






What a sweet sweet little girl I have for my oldest daughter! 
 Me: "Don't you throw that at me!....Faith! urg."

 Grandma and Grandpa with the dogs, Bruno and Mags. 




 Threw some Football around. 







We hit some wiffle around.
 This little one could turn out to be quite the athlete! 




 Blew some bubbles around. 





 She wouldn't let me crack it up for some egg salad without one more picture with it. :) I love her! She was so proud of this creation of hers. 

 Happy Easter! 




No comments:

Post a Comment