Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Chris! It's your Birthday!?

We had a fun little get together for Chris's birthday. It wasn't really a "party" for him, we just had cake and ice cream and let the kids play a little bit and we did a Rice Crispie Creation. The Davis's (Danika) made a snowman, the Ports did a butterfly (which was half eaten before I got to take a photo of it) and we did our family! Personally, I really like how ours turned out and I would deem it the winner, if it were a contest! :)

It was fun to sit and visit and enjoy friendship. Even though my house reeked of smoke because when I made the cake, it over flowed the pan and dripped in my oven causing lots of smoke and even a little fire..... :( But the cake was delicious!)

I am so happy to celebrate the day that my handsome hottie came into this world. I love the man that he has become and I look forward to getting to know the 32 year old Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment