Saturday, January 16, 2016
Christmas Season Fun
Again, she wanted to make sure that I got a picture of each of her precious, well designed walls. She took time to make patterns, and a little wreath and one side with chocolate frosting that she reserved only for herself to eat.
We had story time with Santa Claus at the library. It was lots of fun. Faith wouldn't go near him, but Miles sat up there and told him he wanted a Light Saber. He said Santa told him, "We'll just have to see about that. Ho Ho Ho!" The staff kept the kids occupied with crafts while they waited in line and Miles and Faith both had a lot of fun. I also took Emmitt with us (a little boy I have started babysitting during the week) He was really getting HUNGRY toward the end and was screeching and fussing by the time we got to Santa Claus. So we hurried out, not without a cute coloring/sticker book from Santa and even a little reindeer book for Emmitt. I was happy with the visit for the most part.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment