Faith Estell
July 2015
2 years old
FAITH IS TWO!
Faith is now two. Oh my goodness! What am I going to do with myself!? ;)I have a hard time finding the right words to describe my little Faith. She is just so unique and so genuine and so wild and cute and spunky and fun and completely herself!
I'm going to write just a few of the small things that I love about this little girl and that I want to freeze in my memory.
She says, "Daint Choo. Welcome." as one phrase.
Whenever Miles needs to pee really bad and is dancing around and usually hollering at me to help him with his button and what not because he has to go, Faith picks up on it and holds her crotch and bounces up and down (sometimes jumping) saying, "Pee pee! Pee pee!" or "Potty. Potty...."
She could probably be potty trained if it weren't for poop! She refuses to poop on the toilet. I thought that if I could get her to do it just once, she would realize it wasn't bad and be good. That didn't happen! I got her to finally go and she was a little nervous at first when it started coming, but then she was fine....but now she will not go, only pee.
She LOVES her milk and she always requests it "Norn" (warm). It's so funny because when she asks for it to be "Norn", she rubs her hands together and lifts her shoulders.
When I put her milk in the microwave, she counts. It is so cute, it goes like this, "One, Two....One, two....one, two...."over and over.
The way that she puts up her dukes and asks "Daddy" to fight is adorable. She rolls her fists like a boxer.
Instead of asking for salt or dip or anything, she says, "Mommy!" and then moves her hand over her plate in a circular motion.
She has recently started looking at me with a big cheeser when she's doing something naughty or silly or embarrassing, etc.
When I'm doing something and someone comes up behind and gives me hugs or hugs my legs, it's Faith 90% of the time.
Insists on climbing into the car by herself now. "I DO it!" she glares at me and says.
"He H-H-H-H-IT me!" I just adore how she says this. Not a funny situation usually, (after Miles has hit her....that being said, she usually hit him first...) I still find it hilarious and sometimes don't respond until I've heard her say it a couple of times.
After crying a lot, she usually will not be consolable until she gets a "Tichoo!" (tissue). She really dislikes her nose being wet.
She loves her babies and is so cute with them. When grocery shopping, she likes to hold many of the things I put in the cart (really anything, but for example, rice bags, loaves of bread, boxes of crackers, her water bottle, etc.) and calls them babies.

She loves dancing and I love watching her shake her hips! It's perfect!
She is pretty easy to appease:
before bed, F:"Milt. Milt? Mmmilt!" Me:"We're not going to have any more milk now. You can have some tomorrow." F:"Otay." and closes her eyes.At dinner: F:"Done!" Me: "We're going to have cookies. Do you want one?" F:"Ya! Tootie!" Me:"Finish your dinner then." F:"NO! Done." Me:"If you eat this, THEN you can have a cookie." F:"Otay." and then she eats more food.
Usually if I tell her when she can have what she wants, she's good. This may seem weird that I would write this, but it's rare to me! Usually, my kids get their minds on something and they will NOT drop it until after a big battle!
She is done sleeping in a crib and prefers Lydia's bed (or mine recently...).
Faith Mischief
lotion
diapers off, but still refuses to poop in the toilet
movies and DVDs always scattering...
LOVES her milk.
Tape.
Constantly climbing on the counter or pulling things off of the counter!
Pencil bag (with pencil shavings!)
Making pictures crooked all. the. time! Especially in the back room.
Pulling cushions off and ALWAYS pulling whatever may be on the couch onto the floor.
Spices and sprinkles, dumped out.
coloring on walls and other things!
...and these are just a few of the things that I actually took the time to take a picture of! She is just full of it, this little stinker! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment