Sunday, May 3, 2015

March 2015: The Momma's Birthday: Welcoming the last year of my Twenties!

I actually have mixed feelings about using the word "welcoming" for my last year of my twenties...I try really hard to embrace my life and my age, but boy is it a strange thing as each year passes by. When I was younger, my biggest fear was getting old, and, to be honest, I still think it is a great fear of mine. However, this birthday was really a great one! Chris got me a new at-home work out program. Good for my health in SO MANY ways! :)

We had a DELICIOUS breakfast for dinner, including pancakes with my new favorite honey butter syrup and biscuits and gravy! It really was terrific!
Grandma and Grandpa Bennett and Kayla and David were able to join us for the evening! It was so fun! We ate and went for a walk and then even got to play some games after the kids were in bed! Chris made me a yummy german chocolate cake (it tasted much better the next day when it wasn't preceded by sweet delicious pancakes...)

No comments:

Post a Comment