We went and visited Great Grandma Stoker one day during spring break since Lydia didn't have school in the morning. It was a really good visit and I knew I'd regret not going through the trouble of going back out through the locked doors and the front desk and all to retrieve the camera I forgot in the car, and I do. I want a picture of her with my kids! Lydia talked to her about the songs she is learning on the piano and how she likes to sing and play and Grandma lit right up and smiled at her. It is a magical moment when that connection happens. Miles told her about how he has a farm and I reminded Grandma about the farm they used to have. Her favorite was when I brought Faith over and had her show Grandma where her eyes and nose and mouth etc. were. Grandma was tickled by that.
After we finished our visit with Grandma we went to the park with Aunt Becky and Esther and Rachel was able to join us! It was a beautiful day and we loved just relaxing at the park with little rush.
No comments:
Post a Comment