Sunday, May 3, 2015

March 2015: Easter Egg Hunt at the Park

After a pretty pitiful attempt to get an egg hunt together with some neighbor friends, I just took the kids to the park near Chris's work so we could play and hunt and then pick him up when he was ready. It worked out really really smoothly and the kids had a great time. I just walked around and hid them while they played on the playground. We were the only ones there and they played really well and most of the eggs were still a challenge to find for them!







These three sillies are simply happiness in one big bundle! 


I don't know what it is, maybe my childhood love for Precious Moments, but I think that a little girl with an Easter basket is one of the cutest things in the world.

I know. I know. Same picture a million times, but I think they are each just SO cute I can't delete any.




He thought he was pretty creative. 

In there eggs were pennies, nickels, and dimes. We stopped by the gas station and let them each pick out a treat with their change. It was perfect! They didn't have a basket full of candy, and they were each thrilled with their lot. 

....and one more. I may be obsessed...Is this not cute to anyone else!?

No comments:

Post a Comment