Saturday, March 7, 2015

February 2015: Weather like Spring

Took the kids out for ice cream and wound up spending some time at the park because it was so nice outside. I was glad that Chris was there because I was hunched over like an old lady with sore back. I seriously could barely move, for a little over a week. The kids all enjoyed themselves and they loved playing with Daddy!

She is getting so big! She is really enjoying climbing these days. Climbing EVERYTHING; shopping cart gates, furniture, trees, fences...anything. In fact, I almost booked her birthday party at the climbing gym here in Logan (it was too expensive...). 

The tire swing is always a favorite!  

Faith has recently discovered how to jump! With both feet! And she thinks is fantastic! 







Faith cracks me up! Chris kept pulling her down thinking she was just being hesitant because she was scared. Come to find out her finger was actually stuck in a crack. Did she cry out? No. Did she yell? No. Just looked at Chris like he was so rude to want her to go down the slide with her finger caught. 

No comments:

Post a Comment