Saturday, March 7, 2015

February 2015: Lydia's Kindergarten Valentine Tea

Bridger Elementary School
Valentine Tea
2015


Lydia was so excited to wear her favorite fancy skirt for her "Tea Party" at school. 
I remember doing Valentine Tea in elementary school as a first grader here in Logan. According to Lydia, they had a brownie and some punch and they didn't talk at all about manners (that was one of the things that they said they would be doing, but when I asked Lydia, she didn't seem to have any idea about it....then again, when it comes to manners...maybe she just tuned out ;) )
She painted this cute bag at school. They made them to hold all their Valentine's. I was actually kind of relieved that I didn't have to make something creative for that...

After she got back from school, she was couldn't stand it! She wanted to dig into that bag of Valentine Goodies. 
I kept taking pictures of her because I think she looked so Tea Party perfect! I told her to hold her bag up so I could see her pretty painting, and this is what I got:

I prepped her for the Tea and she was happy about it. But when she came home she was bursting with enthusiasm over the bag of treats! "I did NOT know there was going to be treats!" It was pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment