Sunday, March 15, 2015

February 2015: Valentine Dates

I wanted to start a new tradition that we get to take the kids out for a "formal" date for Valentine's Day. Chris wasn't too excited about this, maybe because he had to take two with him? I couldn't wait! When we were discussing it, Chris just up and asked Miles where he was taking Mommy on his date and Miles responded with a confident, "We're going to Chickulay (Chick-fil-a)." As if it was already in the works! :) So we dressed up and spent 2.13.15 evening dating our kids...
Had the most handsome date ever! (besides his Dad of course) We talked about his favorite colors (green and blue), whether he'd choose a strawberry, cookie, or ice cream? His response: "Cookie! I LOVE cookies!" I wasn't thinking when I asked him a few minutes later if he wanted to get some ice cream. He looked at me like I had forgot his name, "Cookie.." he said as if, duh! Good thing 
Chick-fil-a sells cookies (and good ones at that!)
We talked about cars and he informed me he is a slow driver (hope that stays the case..). We talked about cows, and other things I don't remember, but I do remember that it was Absolutely enjoyable!  
Chris took the girls to one of Lydia's favorites, Panda Express. After they were finished they had to come and pick us up with the car so they all got to play on the playground at Chick-fil-a. It was a success. Faith was happy just didn't want to stand in one place for longer than two seconds.

all three coming down the slide together. They really had a great time playing. 


The girls at Panda with Daddy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment