Sunday, February 8, 2015

December 2014: Christmas Photos

 I debated on sending out a Christmas card this year. I feel like with facebook and other social medias a picture and a "newsletter" were redundant. So if I did send one out, I wanted it to be more personal, like a traditional (actual) Christmas card one might have gotten if lived generations ago. I thought it might be more personal if we sent, not just a family photo, but an actual Christmas photo and wrote a personal note to each and not the same one letter for all. Lydia solved my dilemma with a very sweet, unanticipated gift. Something that I felt was so irritating and silly at first, turned out to be one of the most memorable and thoughtful things.  She brought the personal love that I wanted to show people so badly back into Christmas and I love her so very much for her sweet innocence and faith.

 These I plan to print for ornaments on our tree. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment