Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Lydia Starts Kindergarten

I did already mention this in another post because my pictures are all over the place with the ones that I take on my phone and the ones I take on my camera...but I wanted to dedicate a whole post to this special little gal. She is more than ready for kindergarten, I was sure of that. She is confident, bright, thoughtful and kind, clever, and creative. It is now November and her teacher often tells me that she is "another mother" in her classroom for her classmates. She tells me how impressed she is at what a good example Lydia is and what a thoughtful girl she is. I believe it! Lydia has always been very concerned toward others and is always so willing to help. I just love her to pieces and I'm excited for this turn in her road of life!



 My favorite picture! 

 Directions: Hang your backpack and jackets on the hook with your name, find your name on a necklace on the table and sit down at your table in your seat.
Happy first day of school my little one! (I love Miles's bare feet in the stroller...)

No comments:

Post a Comment