This was at Kindergarten Orientation! These two will be in the same A.M. Kindergarten class with Mrs. Cook, together at Bridger Elementary! I sure hope they continue to get along so well!
Just before we left the house on her first day of school! Oh! How I love this adorable little kindergartener! Go get 'em, little girlie!
Crazy little Faith is just becoming quite the little Miss Mischief! She has a beautiful beautiful smile, especially when she knows she has done something naughty! Can't keep her out of the bathroom cabinet and Lydia's art set (crayons, markers, or paper...she eats them all....) She loves to dance and has some carn cute little groovin moves! She is now beginning to say several words including "DaD" or "DaDEE", "Ee-ya" (Lydia), "Ow", "digh, digh." (Night night), "Ya ya ya!", "Uh Oh", and "poo poo". She doesn't quite know animal sounds yet, but she makes the same generic noise for any animal she sees, it's kind of like a MOO sound... AND she has taken her first steps! She was not interested for the longest time, and then one day I put her down standing, like I always did, and she just took off for about 5-6 steps before falling to her bum! Since then she just continued to take more and more steps and now she is almost running all over the place! She especially loves bananas, pineapple, meat, water, milk, and juice.
Miles has now moved into UNDERWEAR! And oh how I love his cute little underwear! Goodness he looks so cute! And he has done so so well! He still can't go over night, but I think it will just come in time. So proud of him! Good job little buddy! (He loves his Spiderman underwear, by the way! -he also got a camouflage pair and a dinosaur bones pair)
Faiht. :) We were all outside witnessing Lydia's ice bucket challenge, while Faith watched intently from the glass sliding door...
Chris keeps telling me he loves history.....?
Miles finally figured out how to ride the tricycle! Actually, he probably would have figured it out much sooner if he was a little bit taller...
Went out to dinner at Angies with the kids for our Number 8 Anniversary. Then I surprised Chris with arranging a babysitter for after we got home and got the kids in bed so that we could go up to the Aggie "A" and open our 9th year of adventure there. We are so happy and excited for what this next year will hold for our lives, marriage, and family!
Still tickles my tummy.
According to the legend, we are now "True Aggies" as they say.....Good Luck to my popsicle loving, strong, playful, best egg cooking, faithful, thoughtful, pillow throwing and tickle tackling, genuinely AWESOME husband as he continues his career/education here in Logan, UT! I love you like I did 8 years ago!









No comments:
Post a Comment