Monday, November 10, 2014

In the eyes of a Five Year Old

 Our dining room table right now, that we set up and take down daily.... It works quite well! 

 Doing tricks on the floor with the little ones....yes, even on that hard floor...I'm pretty much SUPER MOM! ;)

 Our own little disaster zone. :) This is where everything gets stuck, kind of like the Bermuda Triangle. 

 Our projects in progress. Chris and I enjoy spending many of our evenings working on projects such as these together. 

 The inside of Faith's own personal prison cell :) a.k.a. the pack-n-play. 

 I think "Super Mom" may have needed a little break....

 Our decorative sock basket that rests by the door. 

 ....and, of course, the ever mystical garage. 

and the cute little photographer herself! 

When I give permission to my five year old to take my little camera and capture photos, it is always a treat to see what she found so important and fascinating to have saved in that little box. Welcome to the 'behind the scenes' of our home! I kind of like having these un-candid moments saved forever. Reminds me that even the moments that aren't "picture perfect" are still memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment