Faith is 11 Months! One month shy of a year!?
She is a movin, groovin, army crawling, hair twirling, nose scrunching, food eating (and everything else eating), face scratching, glasses snatching (and everything else snatching), crib peeking, mischievous little cheeser!
She signs "please" and sometimes, "more". She blows kisses and gives kisses on cheek and gives the best little hugs. She repeats animal sounds, waves hi and bye and dances when music is heard. Packing up boxes are quit difficult with this little one around; she empties them almost as fast as I can pack them, she tips over garbage cans, opens cabinets and empties them, and all the while I now have to worry about her reaching the stairs when I'm not looking and venturing down them....I love this little stinker!
| Twirls her hair like Momma.... |
| Eatin rocks sounds like fun. |
![]() |
| Lydia loves her little sister. She tells me every day, more than once, how much she loves her little sister. |
One of my favorite times of day is playing with these cute little eyes peeking out at me in the morning or after naps.

No comments:
Post a Comment