I don't love
taking family photos, but I sure love
having family photos! This is the life I have been waiting for...well for my whole life! :) I have recently come upon this new realization.
I was having the hardest time with all of our job changes and school changes and moving and having babies and everything just seemed so fast and out of place. I kept thinking that this time in my life was only means to an end, then I thought, "What end?" What is it that I am
enduring for? What is it that I want so bad
tomorrow, or next year, or in ten years...? THIS is what I've wanted forEVER! A family, children, and to be a mom! These are the years that will mold their memory of me. What kind of Mom do I want them to remember?
My outlook on life has completely changed over this past year, and I have found a joy that surpasses anything I've ever felt! There is 'hope smiling brightly before' me.
Miles Matthew: Loves sticks, horses, ithe cweam cones, hot dogs, swords, Grandma and Grandpa's house, Nic's house, watching movies/shows, singing like Ariel, and dancing.
New words/sayings: "dess what mom!" "Wait a second..." "Watch this Lia" "What's 'at Mom?" "What you doin Mom?"
We drove around for quite some time, trying to find a place to stop and snap some photos. We FINALLY found this open field, not signs, no fence! Just seemed to be an open field! Well....to good to be true here in Virginia, there is never just an
open field. Minutes after we got out of the car, an old truck grumbled up and a stinker of a lady got out and scolded us for being there. She seemed pretty disgusted at us...For some reason, I don't hardly feel bad though! I still don't see a thing wrong with complimenting someone on a field we thought was so beautiful, we wanted to take some pictures in it...
....and then we left.
I do love looking over the scenes captured, and I have the hardest time erasing even the worst ones because they demonstrate different moods, personalities, and memories. So even if whoever might be reading this, or looking at these pictures gets sick of seeing my family, I am going to go ahead a post a bunch just because I still really like what different ones have captured.
 |
| LOVE this one, except I don't like how Chris had to jump in back there...looks kinda ape-ish...haha |
 |
| Where's my Faith Face? |
And this sequence makes me laugh:
 |
| good. everyone look. be happy. :) |
 |
| Thank you Lydia. Stop being crazy and just smile pretty. |
 |
| And then she pouts because we told her to stop.... |
 |
| Come on. You can do it! Stop pouting, just sit up and smile! |
 |
| Ok! Ok! CHEESE! |
 |
| Miles: "Hey, wait a second! I hear something!" |
 |
| "It's an airplane! Airplane! See!?" |
Thank goodness for digital cameras and we can take almost as many photos as we want! I still treasure these "bloopers" just as much as the "perfect" ones though (maybe even more...)
 |
| Lydia's idea and I happened to LOVE it! |
Even after all this! We still are very much in love!
 |
| I love Miles looking down to make sure his sister is ok. I can even hear him now, "Ok baby?" |
 |
| Thank you to a silly daddy for the genuine smiles! |
 |
| My favorite! My three little treasures! |
Faith Estell: Loves bread, paper, twirling her hair when she drinks her bottle, baths, "big people" food, jumping, and swinging. Does not like lawn mowers.
 |
| Me: "Who's handsome?" Miles: "Mmm...hey! I've got something on my arm..." |
 |
| Miles: "Owe! ya. It's an owie!" |
Lydia Carol: Loves her brother and sister, asparagus, granola, oatmeal, barbeque chicken, steak, anything treat, and drawing
Pictures were taken at an abandoned house found on Garrisonville/Brent Town Road.
No comments:
Post a Comment