Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Moving....

Preparing to move your home and family is never easy. Because we have not even been in this little home one year yet, I seriously feel as though I just BARELY unpacked all of the boxes (maybe not even ALL of them) to get settled in here!!

I am excited for our family and for this change, however, I am nervous and anxious as well. Lydia will be starting kindergarten this fall and Chris will be attending school. I may be working. That is quite a bit of change for us! That seems to be how we roll! Oh, time to change things up a bit? LETS JUST SEE HOW MUCH CHANGE WE CAN PACK INTO A PERIOD OF TWO MONTHS!

As stressful and heartbreaking this move has been so far, I do find comfort in a peace that is hard to describe. A peace of mind that brings hope. I have a hope that this will end well. haha, but I have been wrong before (and yet...we survived, so I know we will at least survive, even if this does not end well!)

Amongst everything, I have grown in love toward my children and my husband. I truly have a beautiful and great family!

Crazy, loud, passionate and helpful Lydia.

smiley, feisty, growing, shy little Faith.


The sweetest little gent. around!
Here it goes..........to Logan, UT.

No comments:

Post a Comment