brownie bites. extra large cupcakes. strawberry bar (whip cream, sprinkles, chocolate chips). pink lemonade/cranberry juice
They spent the first little bit decorating their cups with jewel stickers. They loved this! They talked and giggled and loved creating their own fancy cup.
Then I showed them the chest with dresses. And they jumped right in! :) Shannon chose her favorite color, purple and Lydia, of course chose the most frilly one, her favorite lacey orange dress that was Aunt Rachel's when she was little!
Perfume and jewelry!
Shannon is very tall, especially with her little princess high heel shoes on!
Enjoying their cupcakes and juice with some princess(y) music in the background.
Didn't they turn out so cute!? I LOVE this picture!
My cute little Valentine!
I was worried they'd feel silly since they barely knew each other and they'd have a hard time getting into it. This little girl's name is Shannon and she was just so perfect! So cute and totally down with dressing up and playing! We played a few short little games and that was it!





No comments:
Post a Comment