Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Faith Five Months!

Faith is just growing right before my eyes! I prolong saying good night to her every night because I just know she transforms while I sleep and I don't get to watch it. She is now really gaining control over her hands. She reaches for things and grabs them and she can almost hold her own bottle. She makes the funniest noises. Chris thinks it sounds like a zombie....I wouldn't know, I don't know what a zombie sounds like, but it is different. :) it's like a really hoarse and soft growl. I am still desperately trying to breastfeed, but I can feel it fading quickly. I am happy that I was able to hang on this long as it is. She drinks about 6 oz. five times a day and I'm having to feed her more and more from the bottle, which really, I'm ok with now. Since I started supplementing more she does seem to have bursted with growth! She's got chubby little cheeks and thighs and fingers and she is gaining strength really quickly.

She certainly loves attention and lights right up whenever someone comes near. She weighs in at 13.5 lbs and her hair is getting longer, but it just grows kind of straight up so it is really poofy and fluffy! :) She is really great at sleeping for the most part. Takes pretty consistent naps and sleeps great at night..sometimes keeps us up later than we'd like, but once she finally goes to sleep she sleeps the whole night.






No comments:

Post a Comment