We took a drive after church in September. It was a beautiful beautiful day. The kids looked beautiful and I couldn't help taking advantage of that! So we got some beautiful pictures! (I actually didn't go to church that day, I was home with sick little Faith and Miles....so it was a wonderful outing.) We had some tuna sandwiches at this little park before driving through Aquia, along the bay.
![]() |
| He LOVES the "baby Bai (Faith)" |
| LOVE this picture of my little adorables! |
| Lydia loves Faith. She mostly just wants to be her Mommy.... |
![]() |
| She is such a good girl! She is growing so much! |
![]() |
| Miles also ADORES "Lia (Lydia)" |
| His facial expressions make me want to jut watch him ALL DAY LONG! |
![]() |
| AHHHH! RUN Miles! Monster Lydia on rampage! :) |











No comments:
Post a Comment