Two months? Yes! She is smiling now and it is so so fun. When a baby smiles, it's like the world stops and everything in it is happy! This little girl has won my heart (not sure how many ways this heart can be split!). She is just a happy little girl and I just adore watching her as she begins to make noises. It is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen. She makes tiny soft noises in the back of her throat and then her face is full of surprise and confusion as to how that noise came out of her. It cracks me up.
Stats: she's 10 lbs.
Such a sweet sleeper. She always has been. Watching her sleep make me feel as though she is just too perfect.
She just looked so cute in her new swing from Grandma and Grandpa. Happy as a lark.
Looking too big!
I remember Lydia in this robe and, even though it is completely impractical and I doubt she will ever be in it again, it is cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment