Wednesday, September 18, 2013

First few days

Faith is the cutest, sweetest little thing ever! She SLEEPS and SLEEPS and SLEEPS! I started having to set my alarm to wake her up in the night to eat! She wasn't gaining weight very well; she wasn't back to birth weight at her two week check up. But after setting the alarm and stuff she gained weight just fine and was up to 8 lbs. at her next check the week after.


loves being swaddled.

I just love how she sleeps. It is so picture perfect. Either like this or with her hand up under her chin when she's on her tummy.

This was just before we left the hospital.

We forgot the little insert that goes in the carseat to help her hold her head up...

She fit so cute on my lap. So so tiny, it goes too fast.

OH! I just love it! I can't get over how CUTE she is! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment