Friday, July 5, 2013
Summertime Also Brings Allergies....
Both Lydia and Miles started getting really runny noses and were coughing all through the night. I'm pretty sure that it's just allergies. Miles, however, must have had some sinuses so full that it was just pushed up into eyes and got infected. He had some serious pink eye going on. These pictures were not taken at the worst of it, but I figured they showed a slight bit of the misery he was suffering. His eyes were pretty swollen and goopy. I finally decided to take him in to see the doctor, despite not having any insurance. It was worth it because he apparently had an ear infection too and after just one day on the antibiotics, he was soooo much better! His eyes cleared up quickly and he is sleeping better again. He was not grumpy, or more sluggish than usual though, he really just has the best disposition all of the time almost. Such a happy, mellow little kid, even when he can barely see out of his eyes....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment