Friday, July 5, 2013

8 Months

June 2013
Lydia is always begging to take picture with my little camera. I did need a belly picture and so she did pretty good. I have not been very good at taking many pictures of my tummy with this one. I think I am about 37 weeks in this picture. I can't believe how fast it has gone. Ready or not, here she comes!

I actually do feel like it is going to happen soon. I mean possibly within the next week or week and a half. I just am beginning to have thoughts about needing the house to be clean and the bedroom ready for her, getting the baby girl clothes out of storage and things like that. Possibly that is a sign that my body is preparing for the birth, including my mind. I am getting very excited to look into her face.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you, Brindy! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats so soon!! super excited for you! you will be awesome.

    ReplyDelete