Friday, July 5, 2013

More Summer Fun with Riches

WATER DAY
We set up our very own Water Park in our backyard one day, complete with a kiddie pool, slip and slide, and sprinklered trampoline, and squirt guns. It was a lot of fun and the kids played for hours. 

Kaleb just couldn't take the excitement of it all I guess. :) 

Natalie kept reminding me that her slide was "the perfect slide" and that I must take pictures of it.  

I love this picture of Garrett. So cute. 

Hannah's comin on down! 

And Grandma? Yes! Grandma!! 


Say...what?! 

He loved sitting in the cool water. 

She just loved squirting me. 

They all got to make playdough sculptures one day and we judeged them and gave them each a corresponding treat. It was really fun, and although they don't look it quite so much in this picture, they loved it and had a lot of fun with it. They are in their pajamas because they all came to see their prizes first thing in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment