I do not normally post pictures of my bare tummy and I am nervous to do so now! But Lydia was SO bored one day and I got the
grand idea that she could paint a picture of her baby sister on my tummy....I am still hesitant to post these, but I'm sure one day I will want to remember what it looked like because I'm bound to forget. So if anyone is reading this and is appalled, I apologize, no need to continue scrolling down with this post. I'm quite embarrassed myself. I was tempted to edit out my stretch marks, but figured, what's the point? If I want to remember what I looked like, I'm going to want to remember the stretch marks too. :)
 |
| I didn't like the colored version, which means you have to look closely for her portrait of her little sister. |
 |
| She lost interest in painting an actual picture and eventually just reverted to her creative imagination. |
Talkin to the baby. Lydia is quite aware of the whole baby inside thing. Sometimes I don't think kids really understand that there is actually a baby inside that is growing and developing, but Lydia really seems to comprehend it all. She told me the other day that she didn't want the baby to come out because it will hurt me. We've never discussed that part of the baby process, so I'm not sure how she picked up on it. She really is a bright little one and I am excited to see what she will do in her future. At Miles's doctor appointment the other day she watched the nurse intently and then leaned over to me and said, "I want to be a doctor when I grow up." And I believe she just might.
No comments:
Post a Comment