Tuesday, April 2, 2013

WARNING!: Not for the Easily Queasy...

 I debated on posting one picture or not because it is....well....pretty disgusting! I have recently documented "motherhood at its best" and I wanted to remember some of the moments on the other end, "Motherhood at one of its worst..." I decided against it though. I don't need the image in our family yearbook. It is saved in our family photos if I ever need proof of unconditional love for my children :)
This week has been a sick one, literally. My mom had the flu last week. Miles came down with it Thursday night, and had it through Sunday, Lydia came down with it Saturday night and had it just for one day. But boy was it a MESS! I am so lucky that I have been healthy through it all. My Dad then got it on Tuesday and then Mom got it AGAIN on Thursday....Yuck! I am ready for spring to come and bring fresh new air! I am tired of cleaning up bodily ejections...from either end...!


I had just got the kids bathed, in PJs, read scriptures, said prayers, and was laying Miles down, when he lost it...right on my shoulder, down my front, and back, down my leg, and all over the floor...bummer! He has developed a special love for Momma through this whole being sick experience though. He has recently become very attached to me. I don't know whether I love it, or I despise it.
The poor kid fell asleep in the shower with me and stayed asleep all through the rest of the shower, getting out and getting dressed.

Yep. All dressed and still sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Oh such a bummer. I hate the flu, give me anything but throw up! Hope everyone stays healthy, I'm excited for fresh air too!

    ReplyDelete